itsfknlee on One Year Later itsfknlee on One Year Later lml25 on One Year Later mcgcapital on One Year Later phil1247 on One Year Later gyywhgyywh on One Year Later itsfknlee on One Year Later gtoptions on One Year Later 123 abc on One Year Later sixpack on One Year Later
- *BITCOIN Bitcoin charts
- *Northpost Partners Private Equity Hedge Fund
- 5waves Market analysis and forecasts using Elliott wave
- Bezugly & Moscovic financial services
- Breakpoint Trades every stock has its breakpoint
- Elliott Wave Gold Technical Analysis by Lara
- Elliott Wave Stock Market SPX, AAPL, GOLD and CRUDE
- FOREXPROS Financial markets worldwide
- Greenlander Report Technical analysis, behavioral finance, and market commentary
- Intelligent Investing BE INTELLIGENT. INVEST INTELLIGENTLY
- Market Trend Trading opportunites while monitoring the trend and risk.
- McVerry Report An Overview of Stock, ETF, Commodity and Market Timing
- Nate's Market Analysis Home of Elliott Wave Analysis of the S&P 500
- Nifty charts and latest market updates to capture the potential chart patterns that develops in indices and other stocks that changes the course of the index or stock
- PUG Stock Market Analysis Technical Chart Analysis and Commentary
- STOCH TRADER Trend & Stochastic Trading Opportunities for the AEX
- Stock Market Bloggers Where stock market bloggers meet
- The End Of The Bull As We Know It
- The Market Oracle We present in-depth analysis from over 600 experienced analysts on multiple views of the probable direction of the financial markets.
- the Trading Strategist trading the markets
- Top Traders Unplugged Interviews with top hedge fund traders
- TRENDING WAVES Daily Wave and Trend Analysis of the US Stock Market
- Wavetimes Trade with an Edge using Elliott Wave Analysis Wave Times – Ramki
Monthly Archives: September 2005
Good Morning, I’ve added a charts section covering the Objective EW labeling of the COMPX over the past 6 years. They should be a lot easier to read. Best to your day!
Posted in Uncategorized 2 Comments
I can now count 5 waves up from last thursdays lows … a double flat correction into today’s low … and now another 5 waves up into todays highs … support now 2118 – 2121 COMPX (see 10 day chart) … Continue reading
Even though the market has barely budged off it’s closing lows of last wednesday: COMPX +0.4%, INDU +0.9% and the INX +0.6%, I feel we have seen a major bottom; and the end of the ABC correction in the COMPX. … Continue reading
I wrote last weekend (compx 2160.35): The minute wave 2 (abc) correction COMPX, that started Aug 02, is now in it’s third and final phase: wave A declined to 2121 on Aug 26th; wave B rallied to 2183 on Sept 12th; wave … Continue reading
correction nearing conclusion, COMPX 2086 the low?
Over the years, the one aspect I have always found fascinating about Objective EW, is that time and time again it proved that the fluctuations in the stock market are not a random series of events. But a well orchestrated geometric progression of … Continue reading
You must be logged in to post a comment.